As we all come to terms with the COVID-19 outbreak, I’d like to take this opportunity to share the steps that we are taking to ensure that we continue to offer the levels of service that you expect from Footprint Solutions.
Our primary concern continues to be the health and safety of colleagues and their families, customers, our business partners and the local communities.
In accordance with the Government directive, our Head Office is now closed until further notice. Our staff have the technology in place to continue to provide exemplary support services remotely from home.
Our technology infrastructure will ensure we can operate our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to our normal service levels. This will ensure that we’re able to provide you with the same great levels of service should you need advice or support with any of our solutions.
Please note that from the close of business on Monday 23 March 2020 our Head Office switch telephone number will not be monitored. We will provide support services remotely but our Head Office will not be manned.
Our excellent support team are able to facilitate the following services remotely during this time:
- We will use remote telephony allowing continuous phone access to our teams
- Support requests should be raised via our website by clicking here. Alternatively email email@example.com
- All tools for managing enquiries, quotes, order processing, etc. will be remotely accessed by our teams via laptops / PCs
- Various collaboration and conferencing tools would be used internally to work wimailto: firstname.lastname@example.org our customers and vendors for productive collaboration and content sharing
- Live events and training will be either deferred or switched to virtual environments
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with an excellent level of service. Our core hours of support will remain unchanged and consist of 09:00 to 17:00 Mon – Fri (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you have a support request, could we respectfully ask you to click the link below to raise a support ticket:
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to send us a mail email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time. Please continue to follow NHS advice https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
Stay at home and stay safe.
Footprint Solutions Support Team